We are gearing up to move soon and there is a lot of gear around here that needs to go. It is all located in Tustin, California and I would prefer to sell it to people locally as I am traveling constantly and would rather not have to pack stuff up and ship it. Let’s jump right in with the first batch of gear.
|Lensbaby Control Freak (Canon Mount)
One of my favorite of all of the Lensbaby lenses. The three-axis control let’s you easily use this Lensbaby for commercial, food, product, or portrait work with repeatable results.
| Lensbaby Spark (Canon Mount)
The Lensbaby Spark is the newest Lensbaby, taking us back to the original design but with swapable optics. If you want to get started with a Lensbaby but can’t afford something like the Composer, the Spark is a great starter lens.
|FlashRight Speedlights Diffuser
- Big very diffused light from a small form using the ColorRight “Dome Technology”. Prevents flash from being “sprayed” on people behind you and near to the camera.
- Directional light in both vertical and horizontal mode, simply turning the entire dome — smooth silent action.
- Only flash-top diffuser to have same light directional feature in BOTH horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) modes.
- Provides built in forward kicker reflector to give a catchlight for the eyes.
- Solid strong construction, Solid strong non-slip mount system with velcro belt – no “stickies” to go onto the flash.
|Graslon Spark Diffuser
The Spark tames the built-in flash on your dSLR camera to allow you to take beautiful pictures without the deer-in-the-headlights look.Condition: Unboxed
Photogenic PG4001ML Pro Line Monolight Electronic Strobe
The StudioMax line is a perfect product for the entry level photographer. StudioMax offers a full range of professional photographers accessories, such as barndoors, reflectors, softboxes and snoots. Among the numerous extras included with the PG4001 is a uniquely designed stand adapter made of high impact plastic for strength with light weight. Its ratchet handle employs friction grip at the swivel, not ratchet, and the adapter fits 3/8”-5/8” stands or 1/4”-3/8” thread with special stud attachment accompanying each light. This thoroughly unique, professional class adapter has a built-in (not added) umbrella holder which is angled to permit proper alignment of the umbrella with the light regardless of shaft size and also to allow positioning of the umbrella at the right spot for stability and balance on the stand.
Features of the Model PG4001ML monolight include a handsome gray, molded case of high-impact plastic, vented on all four sides for complete, cooling airflow. The vents are baffled to prevent penetration and damage from slender foreign objects and to safeguard the user from high voltage. Dimensions are 8-1/4” x 4”, weight only 2.5 lbs., the GN is 150 using ASA 100. Generates 150WS, 150 Joules. At full power, the light will recycle in 4-6 seconds.
The control panel on the back of the PG4001ML includes an on/off switch for the built-in photo slave; power selector switch with positions for full, 1/2 and 1/4; test button; ready light; sync cord; and external fuse. It has a 40 watt modeling lamp with an on-off switch independent of the power switch which allows viewing at each light independently of others in the set-up. It also eliminates the necessity of turning off any light.
|Flashpoint Digipopper 200thge Digipopper 200 is a very nice compact 200 ws studio strobe. Unlike most of the low-end strobes, this one comes with a nice big reflector dish. While there are accessories available for it, it is an excellent choice for umbrellas or umbrella style softboxes.Technical details:
* Can be Fired with the Sync Cord Attached to the Camera PC Terminal, with a PC Adapter on the Hot Shoe (FAHSPCA) or with the Built in Slave Unit
* Flash ready light
* Full, half and quarter power settings
* User Replaceable Flash Tube and Modeling Lamp
If you are interested in any of the items above, please call me at (949) 579-2005 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.